Some people think the world of finance and investing is dull and boring. But we love it. We understand the importance of well-executed financial communications and investor relations.
Over the years we’ve worked on financial transactions worth more than $21 billion including IPOs, trade sales, mergers, and takeovers (as both the principle and the target), and equity raisings. Our involvement has included being a member of the due diligence team, strategy formulation and shareholder and media interface.
- IPOs and Capital Raisings
- Trade Sales
- Mergers & Acquisitions and Divestments
- Shareholder communications
- Proxy engagement and Investor Relations support – buy/sell side
- Targeting and outreach to institutional investors and sell-side analysts
- Presentations, roadshows and investor conference preparation
- Earnings release development and distribution
- Conference-call management and script development
- Strategic planning and message development
- Micro-cap/small-cap services
- Pre-IPO services
- Media training and crisis communications
- CEO visibility programmes
Case study: How we helped WorleyParsons enhance its investor communications
WorleyParsons (ASX: WOR) is Australia’s largest listed engineering professional services company. They appointed Reputation Edge to provide investor relations support during a major market downturn and organisational transition.
Simplify corporate messaging and focus investors’ attention on successful company actions while transitioning the company’s strategy.