Content Creation and Marketing
To be in the game, you have to get in the conversation. The ability to create and socialise content is the key to successful public relations. Thoughtful, well-conceived content helps builds a reputation, short-circuits the sales cycle, and connects you directly with buyers and decision-makers without interference from intermediaries.
We specialise in producing written and visual content for the digital age. Our forte is turning complex information into eye-catching and highly shareable visuals, including infographics, videos animations and images.
Thinking laterally and creatively about content is one of our key strengths. And we understand that the constant marketing of content in different forms through different media is how you secure engagement with your target audience.
- Blog writing
- Bylined content & guest posts
- Case studies
- Multimedia (podcasts, videos)
- White papers/eBooks
- Content syndication
- Events & customer competitions
- Video & SlideShare presenters
- Digital asset marketing
- Measurement and monitoring.
Case study: Content boosts sales leads and recall
Our client, a mid-tier IT company, launched a new enterprise solution for SMEs. They enlisted our help to develop content to help drive sales and build its thought leadership credentials in a highly competitive category.
We researched and developed a comprehensive content strategy which included a campaign microsite, advertorials placed in key industry publications, video interviews, blog posts, emails, media releases, Slideshare content and a dedicated white paper.
At the end of the 3-month content campaign:
- The client’s SME enterprise white paper was downloaded 575 times
- There was a 38% increase in blog followers and a 350% increase in web traffic YOY
- The video interviews were viewed 1100 times
- The client identified over 400 new contacts and generated 230 solid business leads/sales opportunities.